Greetings Wisconsin seniors, and welcome! If you’re looking for a 2019 Medicare Advantage Plan for Wisconsin seniors with Medicare, you’re in the right place. An Advantage Plan is an approved HMO or PPO healthcare plan that you can elect to replace your Original Medicare private-fee-for-service benefits. They are designed to save you money and reduce your financial risk.
Rural counties in Wisconsin may have few HMO or PPO health plans, or possibly none at all. Advantage Plan providers uses hospital and doctor networks to provide care. Find your county below to start comparing plans..
Get Quotes From Licensed Wisconsin Medicare Agents!
Local Medicare insurance agents want to compete for your business. All agents are licensed to quote and sell plans in the state of Wisconsin. Click Here to see your exclusive agents and request your confidential quotes.
Supplement Plans vs. Advantage HMO or PPO: Full Coverage Health Plan Options in Wisconsin
Many seniors worry that a Medicare Advantage Plan will limit their services. If this is your worry, there is a second way to get full coverage healthcare. Medicare supplemental insurance combined and a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan work with your Medicare Part A and Part B benefits to give you the best coverage possible. If you are not aware of the benefits offered by Medicare Supplement insurance in Wisconsin, and how this type of plan protects you from excessive deductibles, co-insurances and co-pays, visit our Medicare Supplement Insurance page. All supplements sold in Wisconsin are standardized and regulated by the state. That means you can shop for the lowest price and rest assured that you’ll get all of the same benefits.
Medicare Advantage Enrollment in Wisconsin
Medicare Advantage open enrollment for Wisconsin beneficiaries, called the Annual Enrollment Period (AEP), happens every year starting on the 1st of October. AEP ends on the 7th of December, and your new plan election starts on the 1st of January. If you are new to Medicare, you are given a one-time Initial Enrollment Period (IEP). For most folks, their IEP happens then they reach age 65. In rare cases, Medicare will grant a special enrollment period. If you miss your IEP or the AEP, you’ll have to wait until the next AEP to enroll, so mark your calendar.
If you are ready to enroll in an Wisconsin MA plan, but you’re not sure how, relax, because it’s easy. To get started you’ll need a Medicare insurance agent. Your agent is licensed in your state to sell health and life insurance products. Plus, they are experts on the latest plans available, and they are required by law to follow strict selling and marketing guidelines. It’s all for your protection. If you prefer, you can purchase plans directly through Medicare.gov, as well. Click here to get started.
Medicare Plans & Insurance in Wisconsin
- 2018 Wisconsin Medicare Advantage Plans
- 2018 Wisconsin Medicare Supplements
- 2018 Wisconsin Medicare Part D Plans
2018 Medicare Advantage Plans in Wisconsin
The following Medicare Advantage Plans are available in Wisconsin, ordered by most available. Consult your county page for availability in your area.
- HumanaChoice R5826-023
- Secure Saver
- HumanaChoice R5826-009
- Humana Gold Choice H8145-006
- Advocare Spirit Rx
- Advocare Spirit
- Advocare Essence Rx
- Advocare Essence
- Care Improvement Plus Medicare Advantage
- AARP MedicareComplete
- AARP MedicareComplete Essential
- Anthem MediBlue Access
- AARP MedicareComplete Value
- HumanaChoice H5216-003
- Anthem MediBlue Plus
- Network PlatinumPremier Pharmacy
- Network PlatinumPremier
- Network PlatinumPlus Pharmacy
- Network PlatinumSelect
- Network PlatinumPlus
- Medica Prime Solution Basic w/Rx
- Medica Prime Solution Value w/Rx 2
- Medica Prime Solution Value w/Rx
- Medica Prime Solution Thrift w/Rx
- Medica Prime Solution Enhanced w/Rx 2
- Medica Prime Solution Enhanced w/Rx
- Medica Prime Solution Basic w/Rx 2
- Humana Gold Plus H6622-001
- Gundersen Senior Preferred Value (w/Rx)
- Gundersen Senior Preferred Value (no Rx)
- Gundersen Senior Preferred Elite (w/Rx)
- Gundersen Senior Preferred Elite (no Rx)
- HumanaChoice H5216-006
- DeanCare Gold Shared Value
- DeanCare Gold Enhanced
- DeanCare Gold Basic
- HealthPartners Wisconsin Freedom Basic
- HealthPartners Wisconsin Freedom Balance with Rx
- HealthPartners Wisconsin Freedom Balance
- HumanaChoice H5216-001
- Dean Advantage Confidence
- Dean Advantage Balance
- Assurance RX
- Dean Advantage Assurance
- Humana Gold Plus H6622-002
- Medical Associates SmartPlan
- Medical Associates Freedom Plan
- Medical Associates Community Plan