|CMS Plan ID:||S7694-030|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
EnvisionRxPlus (WA) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in Washington. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2017 plans, this plan is "Average".
The monthly premium is $14.60, and the deductible is $270.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The full LIS benefit is available on this plan ($0.00 premium) for people with the low income subsidy.
Compare Washington Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Washington Part D Plans that compare with EnvisionRxPlus:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Asuris Medicare Script Basic
- Asuris Medicare Script Enhanced
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Washington Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Washington
- Best Washington Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.