|CMS Plan ID:||S7694-022|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
EnvisionRxPlus (TX) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Texas on Medicare. This plan is rated "Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $41.30 per month. It has a $400.00 deductible. Learn more about costs associated with this plan on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare Texas Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Texas Part D Plans that compare with EnvisionRxPlus:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Blue Cross MedicareRx Value
More Texas Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Texas
- Best Texas Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.