|CMS Plan ID:||S5921-377|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
AARP MedicareRx Saver Plus (AK) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in Alaska. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2017 plans, this plan is "Average".
The premium is $36.10 monthly, and there's a $400.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay page, or learn more about the coverage benefits on the Coverage page.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare Alaska Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare AARP MedicareRx Saver Plus with these Alaska PDPs from other insurers:
- SilverScript Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Alaska Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alaska
- Best Alaska Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.