|CMS Plan ID:||S5884-180|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Humana Walmart Rx Plan (AK) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Alaska on Medicare. This plan is rated "Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $17.00 monthly, and there's a $400.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
This Part D plan is not available to you If you receive LIS benefits.
Compare Alaska Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare plans. Here are a few Alaska Part D Plans we think you should compare with Humana Walmart Rx Plan:
- SilverScript Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Alaska Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alaska
- Best Alaska Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.