|CMS Plan ID:||S5884-178|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Humana Walmart Rx Plan (CA) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in California. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2017 plans, this plan is "Average".
The monthly premium is $17.00, and the deductible is $400.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare California Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare Humana Walmart Rx Plan with these California PDPs from other insurers:
- Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Standard
- Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Gold
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
More California Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in California
- Best California Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.