Humana Walmart Rx Plan for Washington Seniors Washington
Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Summary
Humana Walmart Rx Plan (WA) is an approved 2015 Medicare Part D Plan for people in Washington on Medicare. CMS rated this plan out of five stars, making this PDP plan "Above Average", as compared to all other 2015 plans.
The premium is $15.70 monthly, and there's a $320.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay page, or learn more about the coverage benefits on the Coverage page.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare Washington Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Washington Part D Plans that compare with Humana Walmart Rx Plan:
- WellCare Simple
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Choice
More Washington Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Washington
- Best Washington Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.
This page is maintained by 10/19/2014.and was last updated on