|CMS Plan ID:||S5884-176|
|CMS Plan Year:||2016|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Humana Walmart Rx Plan (WA) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Washington on Medicare. This plan is rated "Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $18.40 per month. It has a $360.00 deductible. Learn more about costs associated with this plan on the Premium page. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay page, or learn more about the coverage benefits on the Coverage page.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare Washington Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare Humana Walmart Rx Plan with these Washington PDPs from other insurers:
- Asuris Medicare Script Basic
- Asuris Medicare Script Enhanced
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- SilverScript Choice
More Washington Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Washington
- Best Washington Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.