|CMS Plan ID:||S5884-151|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Humana Walmart Rx Plan (MD) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in Maryland. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2017 plans, this plan is "Average".
The monthly premium is $17.00, and the deductible is $400.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare Maryland Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare Humana Walmart Rx Plan with these Maryland PDPs from other insurers:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Maryland Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Maryland
- Best Maryland Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.