|CMS Plan ID:||S5884-116|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Humana Preferred Rx Plan (AK) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Alaska on Medicare. This plan is rated "Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $30.00 per month. It has a $405.00 deductible. Learn more about costs associated with this plan on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The full LIS benefit is available on this plan ($0.00 premium) for people with the low income subsidy.
Compare Alaska Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare plans. Here are a few Alaska Part D Plans we think you should compare with Humana Preferred Rx Plan:
- SilverScript Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Saver
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
More Alaska Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alaska
- Best Alaska Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.