|CMS Plan ID:||S5884-094|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||Y|
Humana Enhanced (AK) is an approved 2017 Medicare Part D Plan for people in Alaska on Medicare. CMS rated this plan out of five stars, making this PDP plan "Average", as compared to all other 2017 plans.
The monthly premium is $70.40, and the deductible is $0.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay page, or learn more about the coverage benefits on the Coverage page.
This Part D plan is not available to you If you receive LIS benefits.
Compare Alaska Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare Humana Enhanced with these Alaska PDPs from other insurers:
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- WellCare Extra
More Alaska Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alaska
- Best Alaska Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.