|CMS Plan ID:||S5820-009|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
AARP MedicareRx Preferred (GA) is an approved 2017 Medicare Part D Plan for people in Georgia on Medicare. CMS rated this plan out of five stars, making this PDP plan "Average", as compared to all other 2017 plans.
The premium is $73.00 monthly, and there's a $0.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare Georgia Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare AARP MedicareRx Preferred with these Georgia PDPs from other insurers:
- BCBSGa Blue MedicareRx Plus
- BCBSGa Blue MedicareRx Premier
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Georgia Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Georgia
- Best Georgia Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.