AR Blue Cross - Medi-Pak Rx Basic for Arkansas Seniors Arkansas
Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Summary
AR Blue Cross - Medi-Pak Rx Basic (AR) is an approved 2014 Medicare Part D Plan for people in Arkansas on Medicare. CMS rated this plan out of five stars, making this PDP plan "Average", as compared to all other 2014 plans.
The premium is $43.10 per month. It has a $310.00 deductible. Learn more about costs associated with this plan on the Premium page. You can check out the coverage information on the Coverage page, or click on the Co-Pay page to see your costs at the pharmacy.
This Part D plan is not available to you If you receive LIS benefits.
Compare Arkansas Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare plans. Here are a few Arkansas Part D Plans we think you should compare with AR Blue Cross - Medi-Pak Rx Basic:
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Classic
- Symphonix Value Rx
More Arkansas Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Arkansas
- Best Arkansas Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: January 14, 2014.
This page is maintained by 9/29/2014.and was last updated on