|CMS Plan ID:||S5601-065|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||Y|
SilverScript Plus (CA) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of California on Medicare. This plan is rated "Above Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $83.70 per month. It has a $0.00 deductible. Learn more about costs associated with this plan on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare California Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare SilverScript Plus with these California PDPs from other insurers:
- Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Gold
- Blue Shield Medicare Enhanced Plan
- First Health Part D Value Plus
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
More California Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in California
- Best California Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.