|CMS Plan ID:||S5601-058|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
SilverScript Choice (NV) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Nevada on Medicare. This plan is rated "Above Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The monthly premium is $38.10, and the deductible is $0.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
This Part D plan is not available to you If you receive LIS benefits.
Compare Nevada Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare SilverScript Choice with these Nevada PDPs from other insurers:
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- Anthem Blue MedicareRx Plus
- Anthem Blue MedicareRx Premier
- Humana Enhanced
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Nevada Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Nevada
- Best Nevada Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.