|CMS Plan ID:||S5601-030|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
SilverScript Choice (KY) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in Kentucky. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2019 plans, this plan is "Above Average".
The premium is $23.40 monthly, and there's a $0.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay page, or learn more about the coverage benefits on the Coverage page.
The full LIS benefit is available on this plan. ($0.00 monthly premium) for people with Medicare who qualify.
Compare Kentucky Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Kentucky Part D Plans that compare with SilverScript Choice:
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- Anthem Blue MedicareRx Plus
- Anthem Blue MedicareRx Premier
- Humana Enhanced
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Kentucky Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Kentucky
- Best Kentucky Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.