|CMS Plan ID:||S5601-026|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
SilverScript Choice (MI) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in Michigan. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2017 plans, this plan is "Above Average".
The premium is $33.50 per month. It has a $0.00 deductible. Learn more about costs associated with this plan on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The full LIS benefit is available on this plan ($0.00 premium) for people with the low income subsidy.
Compare Michigan Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare plans. Here are a few Michigan Part D Plans we think you should compare with SilverScript Choice:
- Prescription Blue Option B
- First Health Part D Value Plus
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- Humana Enhanced
More Michigan Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Michigan
- Best Michigan Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.