|CMS Plan ID:||S4802-130|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
WellCare Extra (AK) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Alaska on Medicare. This plan is rated "Below Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $77.50 monthly, and there's a $0.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare Alaska Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Alaska Part D Plans that compare with WellCare Extra:
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- Humana Enhanced
More Alaska Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alaska
- Best Alaska Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.