|CMS Plan ID:||S4802-130|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
WellCare Extra (AK) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Alaska on Medicare. This plan is rated "Below Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $78.80 monthly, and there's a $0.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You can check out the coverage information on the Coverage page, or click on the Co-Pay page to see your costs at the pharmacy.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare Alaska Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare WellCare Extra with these Alaska PDPs from other insurers:
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- Humana Enhanced
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
- Cigna-HealthSpring Rx Secure-Extra
More Alaska Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alaska
- Best Alaska Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.