|CMS Plan ID:||S4802-116|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
WellCare Extra (MS) is an approved 2017 Medicare Part D Plan for people in Mississippi on Medicare. CMS rated this plan out of five stars, making this PDP plan "Below Average", as compared to all other 2017 plans.
The monthly premium is $73.20, and the deductible is $0.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay page, or learn more about the coverage benefits on the Coverage page.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare Mississippi Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Mississippi Part D Plans that compare with WellCare Extra:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
- First Health Part D Premier Plus
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
More Mississippi Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Mississippi
- Best Mississippi Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.