|CMS Plan ID:||S4802-112|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
WellCare Extra (IN) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in Indiana. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2019 plans, this plan is "Below Average".
The monthly premium is $70.90, and the deductible is $0.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare Indiana Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few Indiana Part D Plans that compare with WellCare Extra:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
- Anthem Blue MedicareRx Plus
- Anthem Blue MedicareRx Premier
More Indiana Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Indiana
- Best Indiana Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.