|CMS Plan ID:||S4802-083|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
WellCare Classic (FL) is an approved 2017 Medicare Part D Plan for people in Florida on Medicare. CMS rated this plan out of five stars, making this PDP plan "Below Average", as compared to all other 2017 plans.
The premium is $30.40 monthly, and there's a $400.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
This Part D plan is not available to you If you receive LIS benefits.
Compare Florida Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare WellCare Classic with these Florida PDPs from other insurers:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More Florida Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Florida
- Best Florida Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.