|CMS Plan ID:||S4607-021|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Magellan Rx Medicare Basic (NM) is an approved 2018 Medicare Part D Plan for people in New Mexico on Medicare. CMS rated this plan out of five stars, making this PDP plan "Below Average", as compared to all other 2018 plans.
The premium is $58.50 monthly, and there's a $405.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare New Mexico Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few New Mexico Part D Plans that compare with Magellan Rx Medicare Basic:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Saver
More New Mexico Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in New Mexico
- Best New Mexico Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.