|CMS Plan ID:||S2468-004|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Blue Shield Medicare Enhanced Plan (CA) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in California. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2017 plans, this plan is "Average".
The premium is $129.30 per month. It has a $0.00 deductible. Learn more about costs associated with this plan on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
Medicare beneficiaries with a low income subsidy cannot enroll in this plan (e.g., no $0 LIS premium).
Compare California Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few California Part D Plans that compare with Blue Shield Medicare Enhanced Plan:
- Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Plus
- Anthem Blue Cross MedicareRx Gold
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- First Health Part D Value Plus
More California Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in California
- Best California Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.