|CMS Plan ID:||S1030-006|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
BlueRx Option I (AL) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Alabama on Medicare. This plan is rated "Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $73.70 monthly, and there's a $405.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare Alabama Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare BlueRx Option I with these Alabama PDPs from other insurers:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Saver
More Alabama Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alabama
- Best Alabama Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.