|CMS Plan ID:||S0522-053|
|CMS Plan Year:||2017|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
AARP MedicareRx Walgreens (NC) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in North Carolina. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2017 plans, this plan is "Below Average".
The monthly premium is $22.50, and the deductible is $400.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You can see your share at the pharmacy on the Co-Pay page, or learn more about the coverage benefits on the Coverage page.
The $0 LIS premium is not available on this plan..
Compare North Carolina Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare AARP MedicareRx Walgreens with these North Carolina PDPs from other insurers:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Blue Medicare Rx Standard
More North Carolina Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in North Carolina
- Best North Carolina Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 1, 2016.