|CMS Plan ID:||S0522-047|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Symphonix Value Rx (AK) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of Alaska on Medicare. This plan is rated "Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The monthly premium is $23.80, and the deductible is $405.00. There's more information about the plan costs on the Premium page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The full LIS benefit is available on this plan. ($0.00 monthly premium) for people with Medicare who qualify.
Compare Alaska Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare Symphonix Value Rx with these Alaska PDPs from other insurers:
- SilverScript Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Saver
- AARP MedicareRx Preferred
More Alaska Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Alaska
- Best Alaska Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.