Symphonix Rite Aid Value Rx for Ohio Seniors Ohio
Medicare Prescription Drug Plan Summary
Symphonix Rite Aid Value Rx (OH) is a Medicare Part D Plan for Medicare beneficiaries residing in Ohio. Medicare gave this plan a rating of out of five stars. Compared to all other 2014 plans, this plan is "Average".
The premium is $26.80 monthly, and there's a $310.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
The full LIS benefit is available on this plan. ($0.00 monthly premium) for people with Medicare who qualify.
Compare Ohio Medicare Part D Plans
Be sure to compare Symphonix Rite Aid Value Rx with these Ohio PDPs from other insurers:
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Choice
- Transamerica MedicareRx Classic
- Humana Preferred Rx Plan
More Ohio Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in Ohio
- Best Ohio Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: January 14, 2014.
This page is maintained by 9/29/2014.and was last updated on