|CMS Plan ID:||S0522-004|
|CMS Plan Year:||2018|
|Donut Hole Coverage:||N|
Symphonix Value Rx (NJ) is a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D Plan) for residents of New Jersey on Medicare. This plan is rated "Average" by CMS, as compared with all others. The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services gave it a rating of out of five stars.
The premium is $30.40 monthly, and there's a $405.00 deductible. You'll find a complete description of all costs on the Pricing page. You also have a Co-Pay at the pharmacy, and be sure to review the Coverage information.
This plan qualifies for the full low income subsidy benefit ($0.00 LIS premium).
Compare New Jersey Medicare Part D Plans
Here are a few New Jersey Part D Plans that compare with Symphonix Value Rx:
- SilverScript Choice
- SilverScript Plus
- Express Scripts Medicare - Value
- Express Scripts Medicare - Choice
- Express Scripts Medicare - Saver
More New Jersey Health Plans for Medicare Beneficiaries
- Best Medicare Advantage HMO & PPO Health Insurance Available in New Jersey
- Best New Jersey Medigap Medicare Supplements
CMS File Date: October 15, 2014.